Thursday, June 25, 2009

climbing towards the bottom.

i have this habit of shutting people out when i am dealing with something really personal. it seems as if no one can really see through how i really feel. ive been holding it in, trying to bury my emotions and all the pain i feeel, but i don't know if i will have the ability to anymore. i want to just surrender my integrity already, and stop battling this endless fight. its all just so exahsting already, trying to pretend like i know its all going to be easier if we just hold on. how much longer until that hollow part of me is filled, until things get better? it feels like it will be an eternity until it does.

Ever since i was a little girl i have been taught to not lose hope&give up, most importantly to have FAITH. but lately i just feel like things won't. I am begging please give me strength & please give me hope to endure. I don't want to give in and i don't want to fall apart. help me stay steadfast& help me stay upright.

"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up."- Lucas Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment