Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Perfection is unattainable

I never told you this, but these past few months i have felt that i can't be good enough for you. After that long talk and me finally realizing what you look in for a girl, I don't think i am or more so, could have been the girl for you. You may not realize it but, you make me feel insecure and inferior. Sometimes you make me question who i am and what i believe in. I know your heart is in the right place and your intentions are wholesome, but your expectations are formidable. I admit i may not be the most perfect and smartest, wisest girl around but I like who i am; I am proud of the person i have grown to become. And yeah there are some things i wish i could change about myself , and much yet to learn. Still, in my mind i am heading in the right direction. I can't be perfect because that's not who i am. I am me, so just accept that. I do want our friendship to last; I hope you learn to love my flaws and not judge me on what i dont do or may not know, but on what i do and what i know.

You will make a difference in the world. With your ambitious mindset, no doubt you are destined for great things. Just remember that things don't always go the way you plan and people don't always act the way they way you think they should. In your future as well as everyone elses, there will be disappointment. You will just have to learn to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment