Friday, July 10, 2009

A moment of illumination

Things are starting to makes sense now. I've experienced quite a lot in the past years, several times i questioned "why is this happening to me?" Numerous things didn't make sense and I wondered if they ever will. I have this theory about life..Amidst all the confusion you are feeling, there will be this significant moment. In this moment you will find the answers to your questions. You will realize everything that has happened to you, great or inept, happened for the reason of you being where you stand right now.


I feel as if I have been overcome by a giant wave of enlightenment. I don't think i have felt this confidence and true inspiration for what i believe in a long time. This limitless path i am wandering, I have my heart set out on forging ahead. I know now i can keep going with a firm stance. With relentless faith and belief, I know i am going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment