Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fourty Third post.

I know what it feels like to feel like lonely, friendless, and left out. I remember thinking to myself wow, I am pathetic & more than anything i pitied myself. I recall people just staring at me. For once I just wanted to be like, "Hey, are you even gonna say hi?! or at least introduce yourself".. I hated feeling that way.. and Now I see someone else in my position. I know what i should have done, and I didn't do it. I had sympathy for her, but I just couldn't do it.

I don't think I am ready for the responsiblity bestowed upon me.. Lately, I feel like every time I am being tested I screw up. But I wouldn't be appointed this office for no reason.. It's imperative, I need to break through my shell and progress. I can't keep making excuses, and using the term "but" all the time. Deep down I am scared. I am about to take an oath and I promised in my statement to try my best. Right now I need to live up to what I stated and have COURAGE. It all comes back to that. I have to stop worrying about other people may think and start being comfortable with who I am and what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment