Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fourty Second post

I sit alone, desolate from the young lovers around me. Secluded, I chose not to be. Yet I am being set apart. I miss having that someone, who at the end of the day is the one person I am smiling for. That one person who will compliment me on my worst days because he adores to see me happy. I miss having that one person who will look at me and not only appreciate my looks, but my personality because that's what he came to like me for. I want to be able to sleep and dream amorous dreams of him and I. So, the next day I can tell him all about it and hear his giggle that have always made me weak in the kness. I want to feel desired and be crazy about a guy who in return is crazy about me. I long to feel a sense of companionship again..

No comments:

Post a Comment