Friday, July 31, 2009

thirty first post.

Monday had to be the highlight of my summer. It was one of the longest, most exciting days of my life. Performing on stage in front off all those people was such an overwhelming feeling. I wish i could go back and replay that whole day over again a 100 times. I remember the spotlight flashed on me and the other 5o kids who sang . We were the opening number so our job was to really captivate the visitors and show them how dedicated we were, despite our young age. I remember feeling so nervous yet ecstatic at the same time. And when came time to perform again during the finale.. I recall getting teary eyed from the inspiring yet, meaningful lyrics being sung. That day will be an experience i will never forget [:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have gotten closer to a lot of new friends this summer. I've met a lot of new people too. I start school next week and I am nowhere near ready for what I am going to have to deal w. It's sad to see the summer end, but like the quote says.. " Don't be frown because it is over. Smile because it happened!" (:

No comments:

Post a Comment