Tuesday, August 4, 2009

thirty third post.

So today was officially the last day of summer vacation, for me at least. I spent a beautiful morning bonding with my youngest sister Ariah. Her weird and carefree personality usually annoys me, but surprisingly her company was exactly what I needed. I didn't exactly do anything "exciting" to end the summer.. But really it's okay. I'm satisfied, and that's all that counts [:

Oh gosh, so tomorrow is my first day as a junior. Once again I am the new girl in a new high school. Oddly though, I am not that nervous as I should be. My mind is kind of in a transient state at the moment. Usually my heart would be pounding and my stress level would be really high.. but i all i really want to do now is sleep ha. Wish me luck tomorrow&pray I won't have to eat alone in a bathroom stall. jk
---------------------------------------------------------------------- GOALS/PREDICTIONS FOR 2009-10:
  • Be in the yearbook more than twice
  • Get straight A's
  • Study 30 min. every other day
  • Sleep @ the latest 11:30
i'll add more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment