Monday, October 5, 2009

Fourty first post.

According to a quiz :

I envy others, but I am also confident about myself. But sometimes I wish I could be confident about myself without the masks. I clean before people come over, even though I am typically a mess. I dress up or wear revealing clothes, show off of my tan, tattoos, and body, because I feel like it will get attention and make me feel worth something. Sexiness is something I value, but I really want to be admired for my heart. I want someone to see through the masks and love me for me, but I sometimes don't know who that person is and I fear opening up to someone because I don't want to be hurt. I wish I could be like someone else, trade places just for a day, to see what it's like to be perfect. I like lists and getting things done, but I rarely finish them. I want to be loved, so badly, for who I am and I am just waiting for the right person to show me that it's okay to rest in who I was made to be, and not who I am always trying to be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^ surprisingly it is actually somewhat accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment